The Logan County Health District will begin offering pediatric COVID-19 vaccinations Monday, Nov. 8, following the recent approval of Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine for children ages 5-11.
A parent or legal guardian must be present, ages 5-17, to receive a COVID-19 vaccination at the 310 S. Main St. facility.
LCHD will hold COVID-19 clinics on the following schedule:
• Monday — Ages 5-11, 1:00 PM to 4:30 PM, appointments only at https://gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov/.
• Tuesday — 12 years and older, from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm and from 1:00 pm to 3:30 pm, appointments or walk-in.
• Wednesday — Clinic closed.
• Thursday — All ages regular vaccinations, no COVID vaccinations; appointments only by calling (937) 651-6189 to schedule.
• Friday — 12-18 years, from 9 a.m. to 12 noon, by appointment only.
All COVID-19 vaccination appointments should be scheduled at https://gettheshot.coronavirus.ohio.gov/.
Flu shots are available for children 6 months and older by calling (937) 651-6189 to schedule.
Message Views: 26